you had such a thirst for knowledge; and now school has ruined that.
⊕Mar 21, 2014 178,854 notes
The Sketchnote Handbook.
Sketchnotes I Need
Here are the sketchnotes I need for the Workbook:
- Idea Generation - Using sketchnotes to generate and capture ideas you have for writing, building things, design, whatever you are creating.
- Idea Mapping - Sketchnotes that show ideas mapped out. Maybe you’ve mapped out a writing project work projects, your life plan, etc..
- Planning - Sketchnotes you’ve used to create a task list, plan a project (large or small), plan a vacation or even your garden layout.
- Idea Documentation - Any sketchnotes you’ve created to capture a recipe, a series of steps in a process are great. Brewing coffee, baking a pie, etc.
- Travel - Using sketchnotes to document your travel experiences and vacations. Sights you’ve seen, daily activities and so on.
- Food & Drink - Sketchnoted meal, coffee or tea experiences, like coffee cupping are great. I would love to see a wide variety of food choices.
- Movies - Watch your favorite film and sketchnote details like the characters, plot, setting, conflict and resolution, your observations, etc.
- TV Shows - Capture the details of your favorite TV show episodes. Map out characters as you watch to see how their character develops over time.
- Sporting Events - Sketchnoting competition, like the Olympics, a baseball, hockey, soccer, basketball or football game, noting key plays, final score, etc.
- Music - Capture the feeling you have listening to or watching your favorite music. Sketchnote the band members, lyrics, the tracks played, etc.
⊕Mar 19, 2014